How to fix Outlook Sending and Receiving Error 0x800ccc13?
Outlook is personal information manager from Microsoft. Outlook is used for sending and receiving emails at global level and also used for performing various tasks like meeting, note taking and many more. Fixing outlook Send and Receive Error involves few easy steps. But before that you should know causes of this outlook error.
Why Outlook Send and Receive Error Occurs
- Always remember that the outlook does not process a corrupt data file or damaged Outlook PST File.
- If you close outlook abnormally in this case PST file might be corrupted. So close it properly.
- Make sure your internet connection is working properly.
- Sometime hardware problem occurs.
We all know hard disk store entire data of computer. Which also contains the outlook files? So sometimes when hard disk gets damaged then it covers everything stored in it. (Worse case)
Solution to fix Outlook send and receive error
- Disable work offline
- Update your driver- to fix outlook errors Microsoft always updated their patches.
- To fix outlook error 0x800CCC13 window registry plays an important role.
- If it contains new entry then we have to delete this entry manually.
There are few steps to delete it manually –
Press “Window Key” + “R” >> type “regedit” >> open HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE >> Microsoft Folder >> Window >> Current version folder >> open run folder >> Outlook 2010 error 0X800CCC13 >> Delete this File >> Restart your PC.
If outlook error still occurs after applying above methods then switch to a third party tool. One popular tool for fixing the Outlook Send and Receive Error 0x800ccc13 is “REPAIR OUTLOOK PST FILE” which repairs all type of PST files and fix the outlook error.
If you have any further inquiry related to this you can contact to our Outlook Technical Support Number UK for further information. Help-Line number: 0800-090-3966 for UK and this is toll-free.