How to Fix CAS Server Error In Outlook Email
This error is generally encountered in the Outlook Email while users are accessing it because the server connection is not available that time. This message will be displayed when users are trying to open the Outlook account 2010. Because the Windows credentials do not match the mailbox credentials, the CAS server error returns therefore. So, below is a proper guideline to fix CAS Server Error In Outlook Email with appropriate explanation
Steps to Troubleshoot CAS Server Error In Outlook Email
Step 1: Configuring the proxy server settings
- The very first step is to configure the proxy server connection settings if users is working with the Windows Internet Explorer.
Step 2: Adding the CAS server
- users are requested to add the Client Access Server (CAS) servers to the proxy exceptions list in the Internet Explorer browser on a client computer.
Step 3: Working with the key
- Click on the Start icon and then, tap on the Run menu. The next thing would be to type the regedit command in the Open box.
- Click on the “OK” icon next
- Now locate and then tap on registry subkey which will be displayed as HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\14.0\Outlook\Security
Step 4: Working with the DWORD (32-bit) Value
- Next in the Edit menu, simply point to a “New” icon and then tap on the “DWORD (32-bit) Value”.
- Users are now requested to type the “WinhttpAuth” command and then press the “ENTER” icon.
- Now, in the Details section, just right-click on the “WinhttpAuth” icon and then hit on the “Modify” menu.
- The next thing users need to do is to click on the “Value data” box and then type 1.
- Click the “OK” button and exit from the registry editor
Call us at Outlook Email Support Number to Fixing up Outlook Issues
Dial Outlook Email Technical Support Number to resolve Outlook issues. We are available to provides customers Service to assist you with all types of solutions for Outlook email issues while accessing it.