How Fix Windows Media Player error 0xc00d36c4?
I have a few movies I ripped from DVDs I purchased a while ago. I am trying to transfer them to a USB device so I can play them in a couple player I have around my house (IE Roku, and I have a Sony version of Roku as well) but the problem is once the file is on the USB It wont play anymore and gives me the windows media player error 0xc00d36c4. So to fix this type error read blog and follow steps.
Steps to Fix Windows Media Player error 0xc00d36c4 in playing mp4 files
In Most Cases, Windows 0xc00d36c4 Error appears while Playing MP4 Files. Some may have difficulties playing other file formats too. Many Users have reported that they see this error when they try to play files that are Created by them. Which means Videos Created through Smartphones or GoPro.
- Add Error Video Files to the Video Repair Tool.
- Download and install the Video Repair Tool. Click Repair Video button. In Video
- Repair screen, click Add button. Open File dialog box is displayed. Browse to add the required error video files in the list.
- Preview and Repair 0xc00d36c4 Error Video Files.
- Select the any file and click button to launch Preview of 0xc00d36c4 error videos. Simply click the Repair button to start video repairing process
- Save Repaired Video Files to PC.
- You can also Preview the video files. Or simply click Save button to save the repaired 0xc00d36c4 error video files on appropriate destination.
How to Repair Damaged and Corrupted MP4 Files
Users using Windows Media Player, Xbox music or Groove have reported to have this Error quite often. So, If you are someone who likes to Create videos or Edit them yourself but having this error while playing it then, Do not Worry. you can fix windows media player error 0xc00d36c4 while Playing Videos very easy with the advanced Video Repair Tool.
After the saving process is complete, a confirmation message showing a link to the location of saved video files is displayed. In this way, you can easily fix windows media player error 0xc00d36c4 while Playing Video by applying the steps mentioned above without any hassle. or need any help contact Windows Media Player Customer Support Number for Help.