How To Fix VLC Media Player Error 36?
VLC Media Player Error 36 can appear during program installation, while a Video-LAN non-profit organization.-related software program is running. During Windows startup or shutdown, or even during the installation of the Windows operating system. Keeping track of when and where your VLC Media Player Error code 36 occurs. IT is a critical piece of information in troubleshooting the problem.
Causes of VLC Media Player Error 36
- Corrupt download or incomplete installation of VLC Media Player software.
- Corruption in Windows registry from a recent VLC -related software change
- Virus or malware infection that has corrupted Windows system files or VLC Media Player-related program files.
- Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted VLC Media Player-related files.
Symptoms of VLC Media Player Error 36
- Vlc Error 36 appears and crashes the active program window.
- Your PC frequently crashes with Error 36 when running the same program.
- Vlc Error Code 36 is displayed.
- Windows runs sluggishly and responds slowly to mouse or keyboard input.
- Your computer periodically “freezes” for a few seconds at a time.
Steps to Fix VLC Media Player Error 36
- Repair Registry Entries Associated with VLC Error 36
- Conduct a Full Malware Scan of Your PC
- Clean Out Your System Junk (Temporary Files and Folders) With Disk Cleanup (cleanmgr)
- Update Your PC Device Drivers
- Utilize Windows System Restore to “Undo” Recent System Changes
- Uninstall and Reinstall the VLC Media Player Program Associated with Error 36
- Run Windows System File Checker (“sfc /scannow”)
- Install All Available Windows Updates
- Perform a Clean Installation of Windows
After following the above steps, if your are unable to resolve your VLC Error code 36. You can directly contact to our technical support department Via toll-free Number. So Need any help call VLC Media Player Support Phone Number for help.