How to fix Virgin Media Error 7400?
The Virgin Media Error 7400 is faced by the users of TiVo. This error restricts the channels available to very few. Even the channels available show the box stating the error 7400. The channels available are generally the free ones.
Virgin Media TiVo Error Code 7400
TiVo is a digital video recorder (DVR) developed and marketed by TiVo Corporation and introduced in 1999. TiVo provides an on-screen guide of scheduled broadcast programming television programs, whose features include “Season Pass” schedules which record every new episode of a series, and “Wish List” searches which allow the user to find and record shows that match their interests by title, actor, director, category, or keyword.
Causes of virgin media error code 7400
Following are listed the main causes of Virgin Media Error 7400:
- Caused by expired subscription.
- If you have bought a new box of TiVo, then New boxes have to be activated. The error is shown if you haven’t activated the box.
Steps to Fix Virgin Media Error 7400
Following given steps will fix this error. But you should also go through our blog to fix Virgin Media Error 7400.
- Reboot the TiVo.
- Switch to other Internet Browser.
- Call 150 from your landline and choose the option that says “to activate your new equipment, press 1“.
- If the above option doesn’t work, then call back to the same number (150), and speak to customer care regarding the error.
If the problem still persists then call Virgin Media Contact Phone Number 0-800-090-3966 for instant help. This helpline Number provides help through TiVo box team. When you call Virgin Media technical Support Number then our Virgin Media executive will help you to resolve your issues.