How to Fix Outlook Error 4202? Call 0-800-090-3966
Steps to Fix Outlook Error code 4202 by Outlook Support Number UK . Dial 0-800-090-3966 toll free to Outlook customer support for fix Outlook connector synchronization error
The Microsoft Outlook Connector is a completely free add-in utility incorporated in MS Outlook 2010/2007/2003. It allows its users to synchronize MS Outlook account with the Hotmail account. However, sometimes, many numbers of users reporting that receiving Outlook Error 4202 when they synchronize Outlook 2010 with the Hotmail server. This error is annoying and may affect the sync like all mail, calendar, and contacts. The problem caused due to an illegal address or invalid characters in the Safe or Blocked Senders lists in either Outlook or Hotmail. Therefore, if you are one of them, who are facing same Outlook error message, then do not worry about it. You can fix Outlook error code 4202 with the simple steps
Step to fix Outlook Error Code 4202:-
You require checking the lists both in Outlook’s Junk Mail settings and in Hotmail’s Junk mail settings online. Then remove the malformed or contradicting address from your Safe or Blocked list. If it is not directly clear which address is causing the error, then export Blocked and Safe lists and then remove all addresses from the list.
Follow the steps:-
- Firstly, open your Microsoft Outlook program that has Hotmail Connector account maintained in it.
- Then navigate to the “Inbox” folder of the Outlook profile.
- Hit the “Home” tab.
- Then you need to select “Junk E-Mail” option, from the drop-down list.
- Now, you need to browse the address list of the “Blocked Senders & Safe Senders”, and starts analyzing the email addresses displayed in that list.
- Then delete those email address or domain name, which have invalid characters in them, and delete those emails ids and go forward.
- Tap on “Apply” and then “OK” button.
- Hit on “OK” button, which will save all the changes.
- Now, hit the “Send/Receive” option to update the modifications or setting to the server.
- Then try to access a Hotmail account using the Outlook Hotmail Connector and check the error is still coming.
If you are still facing this error, then you should contact to our Outlook Customer support experts to help.
Dial Outlook Support Number For instant Help
Dial our Outlook Support Phone Number and get immediately connect with our technical experts to obtain urgent help. Our technicians will help you to out from your problem with the simple steps. We assure you will get the qualitative, reliable and perfect solutions to your Outlook related issues or errors in UK.