How fix McAfee Antivirus Installation Error 0?
These 0 error messages can appear during program installation, while a McAfee, Inc.-related software program (McAfee Antivirus) is running, during Windows startup or shutdown, or even during the installation of the Windows operating system. Keeping track of when and where your 0 error occurs is a critical piece of information in troubleshooting the problem. Below is a list of troubleshooting steps to fix McAfee Antivirus Installation Error 0.
Solution 1: Run the McPreInstall utility
- The very first thing which users need to do is simply to click on ‘Done’ icon and then close the dialog box.
- Now, download one of the “Pre-InstallTool” zip files and then, save it to the desktop
- Simply double-click to open and access the zip file in order to copy the “Pre-Install_Tool.exe’ file to the desktop.
- Hit double-click on the ‘Pre-Install_Tool.exe’ file and then, follow all the instructions.
- You needs to wait at-least for few second to complete the process. Try to install the McAfee product again carefully.
Solution 2: Run the McAfee Virtual Technician (MVT)
- Open and get access to the web browser.
- Click on the “Download and Run’ icon and then, follow all the prompts to easily run all the MVT features.
- Wait for the process to complete its task and then try installing the McAfee product again.
- If still you issue is not solved then, proceed to the next solution
Solution 3: Re-download the McAfee installation package after the execution of Removal Tool
- Make use of different browser and then, download the “Removal tool” carefully
- Run the tool and then, perform a reboot process when you are prompted to do so
- Make use of different web browser to easily download the McAfee Windows Security Suite installation package again
- At last, try to install the software by using the newly downloaded package.
Are You Still Facing McAfee Error 0 Issues? Call us at our toll-free McAfee Support Number 0-800-090-3966 (UK) and get instant help to fix McAfee Errors