How To Fix McAfee Antivirus Error 12152?
McAfee Antivirus Error 12152 can appear during program installation. Keeping track of when and where your McAfee antivirus plus error 12152 occurs. so it is important that you troubleshoot each of the possible causes to prevent it from recurring.
McAfee Antivirus Error 12152 are usually caused due to mis-configured system files in the User’s Windows operating system. According to McAfee Antivirus support expert guidance, it is necessary for users to identify what actually has caused this issue.
Symptoms of McAfee antivirus error 12152
- McAfee Error 12152 appears and crashes the active program window.
- Your PC frequently crashes with Error 12152 when running the same program.
- McAfee antivirus error 12152 is displayed.
- Windows runs sluggishly and responds slowly to mouse or keyboard input.
- Your computer periodically freezes for a few seconds at a time.
Causes of McAfee antivirus plus error 12152
- Corrupt download or incomplete installation of McAfee Antivirus software.
- Corruption in Windows registry from a recent McAfee Antivirus-related software change (install or uninstall).
- Virus or malware infection that has corrupted Windows system files or McAfee Antivirus-related program files.
- Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted McAfee Antivirus-related files.
Steps to fix McAfee Antivirus Error 12152
Method 1: The Manual User guide:
- Start the computer in normal and then log into it as an Administrator account.
- Click on the “Start” button and then select the icon known as “All Programs,
- Accessories, System Tools”. Next, directly choose
the “System Restore” option.
- Select of the “Restore my computer to an earlier time” option in the new window is to be made by users and then simply click on the “Next” option.
- Choose the latest “System Restore” point directly from the displayed box which will appear as a title “On this list” and then click on the “restore point” list.
- Press the “Next” button thereafter
- Click on the “Next” button on the window for further confirmation process.
- Restart the PC after the restoration process has been completely finished.
Method 2: The Automated User Solution:
- Download the McAfee Error 12152 repair tool to rectify the error easily.
- Installation of the program is necessary and then click on the ”Scan” button.
- Press the “Fix/Repair” button carefully after you have completed the scan process.
- Restart the PC carefully to avoid any future technical snags.
For more queries related to McAfee antivirus software issues, simply dial us at our McAfee Support Phone Number to resolve all
your issues instantly.