How To Fix Mac Outlook Error Code 16999?
Sometimes while retrieving the mails, you may get Mac Outlook error code 16999. It is really a very critical error issue that comes to you with many severe symptoms like data loss, system sticking, unable to access PST files etc. Keeping track of when and where your Microsoft Outlook Error 16999 occurs. It is a critical piece of information in troubleshooting the problem.
Cause of the Mac Outlook error code 16999
- corrupt PST files,
- incomplete or improper installing of the Outlook,
- incorrect username or password,
- corrupt or misconfigured Mac file system,
- Virus or malware infection that has corrupted Windows system files or Microsoft
- Outlook-related program files.
Symptoms of Microsoft Outlook Error 16999
- Outlook Error 16999 appears and crashes the active program window.
- Your PC frequently crashes with Error 16999 when running the same program.
- Microsoft Outlook Error Code 16999 is displayed.
- Windows runs sluggishly and responds slowly to mouse or keyboard input.
- Your computer periodically “freezes” for a few seconds at a time.
Steps to fix Mac Outlook error code 16999
You can fix Outlook error 16999 in Mac with the help of the following steps:
- First of all open Outlook in Mac.
- Go to the Tools menu and click on Accounts.
- Select your email account in the left side of the window.
- Now enter the correct email address and the password.
- Please check that the listed Incoming server and Outgoing server are correct.
- Now close the window.
- Restart your Outlook.
After following the above method you will fix the Mac Outlook error code 16999.If facing any issues call Microsoft Outlook Technical Support Phone Number for help.