How to fix Hotmail Error Code 80072ee2?
Hotmail Error Code 80072ee2 messages can appear during program installation, while a Microsoft Corporation-related software program is running. Keeping track of when and where your 80072ee2 error occurs is a critical piece of information in troubleshooting the problem
Symptoms of Hotmail Error Code 80072ee2
- Hotmail Error code 80072ee2 appears and crashes the active program window.
- Your PC frequently crashes with Error 80072EE2 when running the same program.
- Windows Live Error Code 80072ee2” is displayed.
- Windows runs sluggishly and responds slowly to mouse or keyboard input.
- Your computer periodically “freezes” for a few seconds at a time
Causes of Hotmail Error Code 80072ee2:
- Corrupt download or incomplete installation of Windows Live Mail software
- Corruption in Windows registry from a recent Windows Live Mail-related software change (installs or uninstall).
- Virus or malware infection that has corrupted Windows system files or Windows Live Mail-related program files
- Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted Windows Live Mail-related files.
- Runtime Errors such as “Error 80072EE2” can be caused by a variety of factors that may harm the data of the user.
Steps to fix Hotmail Error Code 80072ee2
Steps 1: Windows Registry
- Click the Start
- Type command in the search box DO NOThit ENTERyet!
- While holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, hit ENTER.
- You will be prompted with a permission dialog box.
- Click Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor.
- Type regedit and hit ENTER.
- In the Registry Editor, select the Error 80072EE2-related key (eg. Windows Live Mail) you want to backup.
- From the File menu, choose Export.
- In the Save Inlist, select the folder where you want to save the Windows Live Mail backup key.
- In File Name box, type a name for your backup file, such as Windows Live Mail Backup.
- And in the Export Range box, be sure that Selected branch is selected.
- Click Save.
- The file is then saved with a .reg file extension.
- You now have a backup of your Windows Live Mail-related registry entry
Step 2: Dealing with a proxy server
If users are working with the proxy server then, ensure that all the settings are correct on the client. Make sure that URL is smoothly accessible without any alert message for a username as well as for a password. In such cases, try to create a rule in the firewall which will allow all traffic to Windows Update with the help of proxy settings. Now, remove all the proxy settings from the Internet Explorer which is on the client side and try to receive updates related to it. If the update is well capable of discovering all other needed software then, install them. Don’t forget to revert all of the changes that you have made. Hopefully it will resolve the issue now.
Step 3: If the above solution did not work out then, try this one.
Make sure that you don’t have any spyware software installed in the device while working with the Hotmail email. If you have these software installed then, using a proxy server is highly recommended. With the use of single command, users can easily set it back to its original settings. Type the CMD command in the Search bar of the Start Menu, and press the ENTER button to execute the command which should look like:
After following the above steps, hope your problem will be solved out completely. If Need any kind of help call to Our technicians at Hotmail Technical Support Number to fix your problems with our quality solutions.