How to Fix Hotmail Error Code 1086?
Hotmail Error Code 1086 generally occurs on your PC when your system becomes malfunctioned and the Windows registry becomes corrupted. This error appears due to an incomplete installing and uninstalling of the software. This can create several hindrances in your professional life as you become unable to send and receive the emails in a congruous way. There is an immediate need to fix this error with the professional help and you can sort this issue by pursuing the essential steps mentioned on our blog. We will discuss the main reasons and the symptoms of this error code.
Main Causes of Hotmail Error Code 1086
There is a plenty of causes which are responsible for the arrival of this error code on your Windows screen such as:
- Incorrect and an incomplete installation of the software can lead to this email error code 1086 on your PC
- When the Windows Registry on your system becomes corrupted and invalid, then it can cause this error.
- In fact, starting up and shutting down of your system can also lead this error on your system.
- The deletion of any files can also pave the way to this technical issue.
- Illegitimate attacks of malware and the viruses can become the fountainhead of this technical error.
Symptoms of Hotmail Error Code 1086
Users can encounter several issues when this error code appears on your computer such as
- Continuous pop-up of this error message on your PC
- Freezing of the Windows Registry on the computer
- Cannot send and receive the messages from your email account
Steps to Fix Hotmail Error Code 1086
- Download and install Reimage repair tool
- Save the file on your PC
- Go to the file location and double-click on it
- Click Yes to run the program
- Unclick the check box and start automatic scan
- Click install to start the procedure
- Hit on the Start Repair
- Issue is fixed
For more help, you can also dial our toll-free 0-800-090-3966 Hotmail Support Phone Number. We will provide you an instant solution with a complete resolution.