How to Fix Gmail Error Code 79269? Call 0-800-090-3966 UK
The Gmail Error Code 79269 is a Server error occurred, which indicating email was not sent to the proper address. The main thing is that SMTP server not allowing the message to deliver the entered email address. The reasons may include, incorrect email address typed, Incorrect SMTP Server settings, Cache or cookie issues, Virus or malware problem, and Browser Extensions or add-ons issue etc. So, if you are are facing the same Gmail Error Code 79269 when you send an email on your Gmail. Then don’t worry about it. You can simply Fix Gmail Error Code 79269 with simple steps.
How to Fix Gmail Error Code 79269?
To Fix Gmail Error Code 79269 you need to follow some instruction given below or call our toll free gmail support number for instant help.
Steps to Fix Gmail Error Code 79269
Step 1: -Check SMTP Setting
Firstly, you should check your SMTP settings in order to verify the correct setting by the following way:-
- Open your Gmail settings.
- Then go to the SMTP Server setting section.
- There you will have to check the settings.
- Make sure there should be Gmail’s Default SMTP Settings include as:-
- Gmail SMTP server address: smtp.gmail.com
- Gmail SMTP username: Your Gmail address (e.g. email@example.com)
- Gmail SMTP password: Your Gmail password
- Gmail SMTP port (TLS): 587
- Gmail SMTP port (SSL): 465
- Gmail SMTP TLS/SSL required: yes
- After checking close the windows.
Now try to send an email from your Gmail account, and check the error is resolved.
If is not fixed, then you should try to the next step.
Step 2: – Check Your Email Address
- Often, the error code occurs, due to wrongly inserted or incorrect email address of the recipient.
- Make sure that the recipient’s email address is correct. Or if it’s not correct, then you need to insert or type the correct email address.
- Once you have typed email address, then you should try sending the email again.
Step 3: Clear Caches & Cookies
You should try to clean all the caches as well as cookies from your browser, that you are currently running for accessing the Gmail account.
Step 4: Available Updated
You should try to check for the available updates in your operating system. If it is needed further, then update it then only. Sometimes this error happens due to malware older version of a version.
The above steps will help to fix Gmail Error Code 79269
If the Gmail Error Code 79269 is still persisting, then you may need to contact with Gmail customer support Number for instant help.
Dial Gmail Technical Support Number for Help
Dial Gmail Technical Support Phone Number 0-800-090-3966 and connect with technical support experts. This number is available 24×7 for your help. So you can connect with professional anytime and gain the excellent and reliable solutions to fix Gmail related issues