How to Fix Gmail Error 6922?
Gmail error 6922 is caused due to opening an attachment in a user’s mail account while restricting people from downloading an attachment. No matter whether it’s a PDF file or any other file format. Other causes of this error are due to suspicious mail and may be due to when Gmail tries to block few attachments such as links or executable files. Well, Gmail Technical support team has found a solution.
Steps to fix Gmail Error 6922:
Step 1: Updating the browser
Update the browser first to fix Gmail error 6922. Try to download all related files while accessing your Gmail account on various browsers
Step 2: Clear out browser’s cache
- To remove the Gmail error 6922, clear out all the caches as well cookies immediately. To do this, one needs to perform all the below given steps:
- Hit the “more” icon in the Google Chrome browser and then select the “more tools” option
- Next, simply choose the “clear browsing history” icon
- In the “clear browsing history” section, users need to select the checkbox options against “cookies and other site and plug-in data” as well as “cached image and files” icon.
- One needs to set a preferred way where users may choose to delete data from the “obliterate the following items” drop down menu list.
- Users simply need to hit the “beginning of the time” icon
- Tap on the “clear browsing data” option which can be found at the bottom of the Windows
Step 3: Disabling browser extensions
- Here one is advised to disable browser extensions and then re-launch the web browser
Step 4: Disabling antivirus as well as malware
- Disable the entire antivirus, malware scanners and such other virus checker software which should be on temporary basis.
- At last, simply sign out of the Gmail account and then sign in again to complete this process
Hope the above method will help you to solve your issues, if the error code 6922 exist, Contact Gmail Support Phone Number for instant help.