How To Fix Facebook Error 100?
Facebook Error 100 can appear during program installation, while a Facebook is running. During Windows startup or shutdown, or even during the installation of the Windows operating system. Keeping track of when and where your Facebook API Error code 100 occurs. It is a critical piece of information in troubleshooting the problem
- Facebook Error code 100 appears and crashes the active program window.
- Your PC frequently crashes with Error 100 when running the same program.
- Facebook Error 100 is displayed.
- Windows runs sluggishly and responds slowly to mouse or keyboard input.
- Your computer periodically freezes for a few seconds at a time.
Causes of Facebook Error code 100
- Corrupt download or incomplete installation of Facebook software.
- Corruption in Windows registry from a recent Facebook-related software change (install or uninstall)
- Virus or malware infection that has corrupted Windows system files or Facebook-related program files
- Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted Facebook-related files.
Steps To Fix Facebook Error 100
- Repair Registry Entries Associated with Error 0xE001D027
- Conduct a Full Malware Scan of Your PC
- Clean Out Your System Junk (Temporary Files and Folders) With Disk Cleanup (cleanmgr)
- Update Your PC Device Drivers
- Utilize Windows System Restore to “Undo” Recent System Changes
- Uninstall and Reinstall the AVG Antivirus Program Associated with Error 0xE001D027
- Run Windows System File Checker (“sfc /scannow”)
- Install All Available Windows Updates
- Perform a Clean Installation of Windows
Still you are facing Error Facebook API Error 100 Call Facebook technical Support Phone Number for Help. We are online 24/7 to help you out from Facebook Issues