How to Fix Btinternet email error 0x800ccc0f?
BT Email is a tool used entirely by the computer users to send and receive mails from different parts of the world. This tool has various different types of features that make it different and popular among the users. To make the use of its best features users may just have to install configured as per the device compatibility. There are various problems apart from Btinternet email error 0x800ccc0f.
The errors are like setup, update & upgrade, mail not sent, issue with application, Create New and Customize sign, removal of Spam and Junk Mail, issue with change or Reset Password, password recovery, and configure other mail account and others. The users looking for help they are landed at the correct destination where issues are solved only at solitary call.
BT Email Customer Service Number for Help
The easiest way to contact with the techies is by making a call at their toll free number which runs in United Kingdom. Only a team of qualified certified & dedicated techies are available to handle the customer’s problem.
Few important and exact solutions have been illustrated under for the users to get the problem resolved manually. So, follow it in the recommended manner by the professionals.
Causes of BT Internet Email error 0x800ccc0f:
- The users can face this problem due to incorrect POP settings which must be usually the SSL option for SMTP.
- Problem can also arise because of Firewall blocking ports
- Configure the Windows Live Mail program correctly as per the system supportable
Steps to fix Btinternet email error 0x800ccc0f
- Firstly, the users are required to make sure that the problem is not a temporary fault which affecting the BT Email service:
- After this, if there is no reported problems found then check that the email settings are correct.
- Also conform all email settings are correct, should check the settings of any anti-virus or firewall software on the computer.
- Also check that the antivirus or firewall software has been set as to allow access to the following files:
- For Outlook Express: Msimn.exe
- For Outlook: Outlook.exe
If users have gone through the s and not able to fix the BT Email error 0x800ccc0f, then they are required to dial our Btinternet Email phone number which is accessible 24 hours whole year without any stop. The techies will deliver the best known and personalize answers to the customer’s queries.