How To Fix Avast Antivirus Error 42127?
The Avast Antivirus Error 42127 messages can appear during program installation. While a AVAST Software s.r.o.-related software program is running, during Windows startup or shutdown, or even during the installation of the Windows operating system. Keeping track of when and where your 42127 error occurs is a critical piece of information in troubleshooting the problem.
Symptoms of Avast Antivirus Error 42127
- “Error 42127” appears and crashes the active program window.
- Your PC frequently crashes with Error 42127 when running the same program.
- “Avast! Antivirus Error 42127” is displayed.
- Windows runs sluggishly and responds slowly to mouse or keyboard input.
- Your computer periodically “freezes” for a few seconds at a time.
Causes of Avast Antivirus Error 42127
- Corrupt download or incomplete installation of Avast Antivirus software.
- Corruption in Windows registry from a recent Avast Antivirus-related software change (install or uninstall).
- Virus or malware infection that has corrupted Windows system files or Avast!
- Antivirus-related program files.
- Another program maliciously or mistakenly deleted Avast Antivirus-related files.
- Runtime Errors such as “Error 42127” can be caused by a variety of factors, so it is important that you troubleshoot each of the
- possible causes to prevent it from recurring.
Steps To Fix Avast Antivirus Error 42127
Below is a list of troubleshooting steps to resolve your Avast Error 42127 problems. These troubleshooting steps get progressively more difficult and time consuming. So we strongly recommend attempting them in ascending order to avoid unnecessary time and effort
- Repair Registry Entries Associated with Error 42127
- Conduct a Full Malware Scan of Your PC
- Clean Out Your System Junk (Temporary Files and Folders) With Disk Cleanup (cleanmgr)
- Update Your PC Device Drivers
- Utilize Windows System Restore to “Undo” Recent System Changes
- Uninstall and Reinstall the Avast! Antivirus Program Associated with Error 42127
- Run Windows System File Checker (“sfc /scannow”)
- Install All Available Windows Updates
- Perform a Clean Installation of Windows
If need any assistance related to Avast Antivirus Error 42127 call Avast Antivirus Support Number for Help. Our toll-free Number is open 24/7 and we are happy to help you out from your issues.