How to fix Avast Antivirus Error 1068?
Antivirus is software that protects devices and systems from harmful viruses, malware’s and, Trojans etc. But sometimes, Antivirus also starts showing some kind of errors while working with systems or devices. Avast Antivirus Error 1068 (the dependency service or group failed to start) message appears during the installation of any programs or software.
Keeping track of when and where your Avast Antivirus Error 1068 occurs is a critical piece of information in diagnosing the problem.
Symptoms of Avast Antivirus Error code 1068
There are many indications by which one can identify the Avast Antivirus Error 1068. Some of them are:
- Avast Error 1068 is displayed. This is the most common message displayed.
- PC frequently crashes while running programs.
- System responds slowly to any input.
- Computer freezes from time to time.
Causes of Avast Antivirus Error code 1068
- Incomplete or improper installation of the Avast Antivirus software.
- Incorrect download of Avast Antivirus software.
- Other program mistakenly deleted Avast Antivirus related files.
- Corruption in Windows registry is cause of error 1068.
Steps to fix Avast Antivirus Error 1068
Here are the steps to how to fix Avast installation Error 1068.
- You have to Repair all kind of Registry Entries of Error 1068.
- Perform Full Malware Scan of PC.
- By the help of Disk Clean-up, clean out all junk of system.
- Upgrade all Device Drivers of system with latest update.
- Use Windows System Restore to “Undo” Recent System Changes.
- Uninstall the Avast Antivirus Software.
- Run Windows System File Checker to avoid Error 1068.
- Install all kind of latest Available Windows Updates.
- Finally, perform a Clean Installation of Windows to fix Error 1068.
Follow the above instruction carefully to fix Avast Antivirus Error 1068 and if still you are unable to fix the error 1068 then you need to call Avast Support Number UK for Help.